BRUSSELS, 1 June 2012 - Global communications leader MSLGROUP was honoured with ten awards at the European SABREs held in Brussels last night. MSLGROUP was one of the biggest winners of the evening, taking home nine Gold SABREs and one Silver SABRE for client campaigns across a variety of sectors and practices including corporate communications, technology, cause-related marketing and digital content, among others. In addition to scooping a total of three Gold SABREs for their work for P&G, MSLGROUP's P&G Always Protecting Futures campaign was nominated in the coveted Platinum category for best overall EMEA campaign.
"I'm immensely proud of the high number of award wins for our region, proving the outstanding quality of work being produced by our European markets across a range of Practice areas," said Anders Kempe, President, MSLGROUP EMEA. "It's exciting to see that we're producing award winning work for our some of our most important clients such as P&G, Coca-Cola and AVG."
Of the Gold SABRE wins, MSLGROUP is particularly proud of Publicis Consultants for being named French Consultancy of the Year. "We're honoured to receive the Award for French Consultancy of the Year. This is a testament to our teams who have worked to grow and win business, producing some of MSLGROUP's most successful campaigns amidst a challenging economic climate," said Fabrice Fries, President, MSLGROUP France.
MSLGROUP 2012 SABRE Award wins:
- A Gold SABRE forPublicis Consultantsin Consultancies of the Year - French Consultancy of the Year
- A Gold SABRE forFrom Tech to Lifestyle: AVG's Brand Evolutionin Technology - Software & Services
- A Gold SABRE forMeet the Indestructible!in Technology - Consumer Electronics*
- A Gold SABRE forP&G Always Protecting Futuresin Engaging Society - Cause-Related Marketing
- A Gold SABRE forTransparency is Goldin Advocacy - Issues Management*
- A Gold SABRE forCoca-Cola Pro Sa Sardignain Media Relations - Corporate Media Relations
- A Gold SABRE forP&G Ariel Fashion Shootin Digital and Social Media - Blogger Relations
- A Gold SABRE forMeet the Indestructible!in Geographic - The Balkans*
- A Gold SABRE forP&G Always Protecting Futuresin Geographic - France
- A Silver SABRE forAnnual Report GlaksoSmithKlinewith SAS in Digital Content - Annual Report Digital
*Gold SABRE wins for The Practice Romania, an MSLGROUP affiliate partner