It's probably the most exciting and dynamic moment in history to work in media and communications - whether you want to call it brand, reputation management, PR, public affairs, employee engagement or digital. Old-world models and methods are crumbling in the face of social, economic and technology changes. The rules are being rewritten in real-time.
Exciting? Challenging? We certainly believe so. Facing those challenges takes people who are able to bring deep creativity, multiple perspectives and broad experience to the table.
What we look for at MSLGROUP
- A Passion for Client Service: putting external and internal clients at the center of your universe
- High-Level Thinking: having a strategic approach to your work
- Bold Creativity: going beyond the obvious with game-changing ideas
- Thorough Execution: being results-driven and consistently exceeding targets
- Business Prowess: having a firm grasp of the issues driving the industry, and how an agency should best operate
- Collaborative Leadership: working and playing well with others to achieve great things
- Courageous in Spirit: creating and acting on opportunities
- Steadfast Accountability: stepping up to the plate and seeing commitments through
If you feel this sounds like you, it's time we started a conversation…